Castel Nuovo
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador

Andare in basso

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador  Empty Greetings from Crown English Ambassador

Messaggio Da Ospite Sab Mar 31, 2018 5:49 pm

I do hope that this letter finds you all in good standing. My name is Addison Pasipahe Velama. I have currently joined alongside Lady Melpomena Erdödy, Interim Senior Ambassadorial Liaison to the Italian Region, as the Crown Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. Now, I must admit that I am rather new to this establishment but was rather taken at the chance to do such amazing work within its walls. But if you have any questions, need assistance, or anything of that nature, please do not hesitate to contact me. If I can not assist then I will find the answers that you need as quickly as I can. Below is my Letter of Authority. I do look forward to our work together and hope to continue doing so in the months and years to come.

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador  LhwX7pF

By the writing of this letter, I, Lady Eponine Llewellynn, Chancellor of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of England, do hereby appoint Her Excellency Addison Pasiphae Velama as Crown Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. This appointment gives her the authority to communicate and work with the leadership and diplomatic representatives of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

This letter also grants Ambassador Addison with the full authority to exchange information of a public nature, to represent the Kingdom of England in routine communications between our lands, and to build and maintain a friendly and prosperous relationship between the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and England.

Written, signed and sealed by my own hand this 23rd day of March 1466, in London, England,

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador  F1FJwT
Eponine Llewellynn
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of England

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador  W7WxO0A

Ospite
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador  Empty Re: Greetings from Crown English Ambassador

Messaggio Da Ospite Gio Apr 05, 2018 7:53 pm

"Welcome Ambassador, it is a pleasure to see you here at the palace.
I was waiting for you after receiving your letter.
These  are the keys of your office in our embassy. I'm sure we'll work together very well."

Ospite
Ospite

Greetings from Crown English Ambassador  Empty Re: Greetings from Crown English Ambassador

Messaggio Da Ospite Ven Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Thank you! But when I clicked it, it tells me that this forum doesn't exist!

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Ospite Mar Apr 10, 2018 11:30 am

Can you try again now?

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Ospite Ven Apr 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Yes it seems to be working now

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Ospite Dom Set 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello, it has been some time since I have visited here, but I am still about! This a pleasure to be apart of this lovely place.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato